Revision January 29, 2019
A browser cookie is a small piece of data that is stored on your device to help websites and mobile apps remember things about you. Other technologies, including Web storage and identifiers associated with your device, may be used for similar purposes. In this policy, we say “cookies” to discuss all of these technologies.
- Category of Cookies: Why we use these cookies
- Preferences: We use these cookies to remember your settings and preferences.For example, we may use these cookies to remember your language preferences.
- Security: We use these cookies to help identify and prevent security risks.For example, we may use these cookies to store your session information to prevent others from changing your password without your username and password.
- Performance: We use these cookies to collect information about how you interact with our services and to help us improve them.For example, we may use these cookies to determine if you have interacted with a certain page.
- Analytics: We use these cookies to help us improve our services. For example, we can use these cookies to learn more about which features are the most popular with our users and which ones might need some tweaks.
- Advertising: We use these cookies to deliver advertisements, to make them more relevant and meaningful to consumers.For example, we use these cookies to track the efficiency of our advertising campaigns, both on our services and on other websites or mobile apps.
- Browser: We use these cookies, also known as website cookies, to track your website preferences. For example, we use these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website.
When you visit our website, we may assign your computer one or more cookies to facilitate access to our site, personalize your online experience and record information about your visit. If you choose to decline cookies, some of the features and services of our website may not function properly.
Mobile Device Identifiers
Your mobile operating system may let you opt-out from having certain device identifiers used for interest-based advertising. You should refer to the instructions provided by your mobile device’s manufacturer; this information is typically available under the “Settings” function of your mobile device.
If your mobile device offers an uninstall process, you can always stop us from collecting information through the App by uninstalling the United Immigrants App.